25 Facts About Me!!!
Hey Beauties, I wanted to keep this next post really light and fun at the moment. I’m enjoying my summer, currently loving the direction my life is going, but also going through some struggles that I am actually proud to go through. It’s weird because at this point in my life I’m understanding that I need to go through some hard times before I can reap the benefits for my work. I’m grateful enough that I am in a place where I have people who care about me but also, I’m getting my shit together.
So, because of all of this clarity I’ve decided to answer 25 questions about me. Just very fun and light hearted and then it’s back to marathon training. Here we go…
25 Get to Know Me Questions
1. What is your middle name?: Alexandra
2. What was favorite subject at school?: Dance, I literally did nothing else but dance. Oh and the occasional English class.
3. What is your favorite drink?: You know what, just water especially in the summer months, water is what I am going for. However, if we’re talking about a drinnnnnnnnk, then most likely an amoretto sour.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: At the moment? I think it’s most of the Hamilton: An American Musical soundtrack. I’ve never seen the musical but I’m so obessed with most of the songs that I’ve been constantly been listening to them since March.
5. What is your favorite food?: Well, if anything it would be fried calamari hands down. That’s just something I can mindlessly shovel in my mouth without question. But other than that, it can just be a simple cheeseburger with bacon and fries.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: To use? Not even sure. But the last thing I bought was pizza. Because who doesn’t love pizza.
7. Favorite book of all time?: Ah, a favorite book? I don’t know if it’s my favorite book, but it’s a book I enjoyed reading last and that was Divergent by Veronica Roth.
8. Favorite Color?: My favorite color is purple, but not like just any shade, it has to be that deep, royal purple color. If it’s lighter or darker I just can’t lol.
9. Do you have any pets?: I don’t have any pets, but my girlfriend has a dog and we currently live together, does that count? Lol
10. Favorite Perfume?: I don’t even know the name of it to be honest, it was purchased for me awhile ago and I still have the bottle and I don’t even use it that often but when I get dressed up and go out, which is a rarity.
11. Favorite Holiday?: Does my birthday count? That’s the only thing I can think of, because all others are just not a thing for me.
12. Are you married?: Nope. Hope it happens though.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, to Panama. But that was back when I was like 10. I don’t think I’ve been out of the country since then. I’m loooooooooong over due.
14. Do you speak any other language?: No, however I understand Spanish since
15. How many siblings do you have?: None.
16. What is your favorite shop?: Anywhere that sells workout clothes honestly.
17. Favorite restaurant?: I don’t have one.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Last Sunday possibly. If it wasn’t that Sunday it was two Sundays ago.
19. Favorite Blog?: I don’t know if I have a favorite, but I do read a lot of them.
20. Favorite Movie?: Sex and the City and Sex and the City 2. Literally I think I know every word two both movies.
21. Favorite TV shows?: Oh man, now we’re talking.. lets see, Scandal, Madam Secretary, The Good Wife, Rookie Blue, Criminal Minds, Big Brother, Survivor, How to Get Away With Murder and Code Black. I think this might be the majority of the shows I’m actively swooning for.
22. PC or Mac?: Mac
23. What phone do you have?: iphone 6s
24. How tall are you?: 5’5″
25. Can you cook?: Yes I can. Not everything, because I don’t know every food there is out there, but I can totally cook.
I got this from a blogger, I don't remember which blogger because I just looked it up on Google and her name was Megan, so if anyone knows who she is, please let me know.
Until next time beauties.