Reflection of 2014!
I thought this was a nice way to reflect on 2014 and just sit down and think about what I've done, what I didn't do and areas I need to improve on. So here we go, the questions are here and my answers are below.
1) I don't have an event right now that I would tell me grandchildren about. This just means I need to life more lol
2) Stressful. Supportive. Empowering
3) I discovered that I can be really understanding of people's feelings and I am determined to go after what I want.
4) I'm most proud of just being positive as much as I could throughout the year and not having breakdowns on a daily basis.
5) The best news I received was my getting a job as well as being apart of two ambassador programs.
6) A restaurant called Le Souk in NYC.
7) Determination. I need to succeed and I needed to keep sight of that.
8) My number one go to person? This is hard because I go to several people. So I can't narrow this down to one, but my mother, Vanessa, Josette and Aubrie.
9) I don't know if this would be considered a skill, but I've learned to think outside the box and don't be afraid to take risk.
10) I'm thankful for my friends and my mom. Without them this year I don't think I would have made it.
11) A biography. That's simply it.
12) I've learned in 2014 to not think about other opinions when it came to my future and my career choices. As long as it made sense to me and I knew I could succeed then I knew it's the right choice for me.
13) Failure. My biggest fear is that I become a nobody, that I would have just let myself go to the point where I'm struggling to live and would have wasted my life doing things I weren't happy with.
14) Vanessa, Josette, Aubrie, Camille Z., My Aunt. (trust me there are SO many others!)
15) Breakthrough moment career wise was actually changing careers. I previously wanted to be in Television Production, but when I say down and thought about it, I didn't see myself progressing in that field and I knew I was in the wrong field.
16) I spoke to my mother more this year, I tried to open up to her more and just tried to have more conversations.
17) I felt like my life was truly The Hunger Games. Always having to look over my shoulder and trying to find different ways to survive.
18) Favorite compliment? That I was Beautiful and I've inspired people on their fitness journeys.
19) Blogging. I love blogging and love having content for you guys to read.
20) I changed my blog name, created the layout for my blog, does that count?
21) I was stressed a lot this year. That was my mental state.
22) I ran a half marathon in May! It was super exciting.
23) All moments are great spent with my friends, I'm not trying to be funny or conceited but I trying love being around my friends and I think they are the most amazing set of people ever.
24) I laid the foundation for me to become a personal trainer and a run coach. I think I did that well, I hope so.
25) Nothing, every worry I have is for a reason. If I'm not worried about it that's because it's already taken care of.
26) Running my first half marathon, it was painful, is was brutal but it was worth it and satisfactory.
27) I don't really know. Anything I received I appreciate it because people know what to get me to the Tee, they know what I like and what I dislike.
28) To be positive and to speak things into existence while also keeping perspective on what my goal is.
29) The biggest problem I solved was "What are you going to do with your life." That was literally the theme for the year.
30) OMG, when Aubrie, Camille and I were at Whole Foods and this little kid fell and Aubrie asked asked "Are you ok" but the way she said it was hilarious.
31) The purchase of my domain name for this blog. This blog as seen more exposure than what it was previously.
32) The one thing I would do different is to be more persistent. I felt as I didn't know enough as a whole and that's disheartening to me.
33) Nothing now. When I make it to where I want to be, then I can get a pat on the back.
34) Workout and blogging. Those two things would have me looking at the clock and asking myself "what happened."
35) "What am I doing wrong?"
36) Fitness! And I'm still learning about it, it's exciting.
37) I'm sure there's some, but I can't think of any that stand out to me. :(
38) I would tell myself to keep trying and don't become so defeated. Even when it seems hard, when it seems impossible it will be ok and will be worth it.
39) I wouldn't say a complete 180, but I did change the way I view life, I changed the way I viewed myself and I changed the way I viewed my relationship with others.
40) My friend Aubrie. I say she's had the biggest impact because she knows what I went though, she's been in situations far worse than what I've gone through and she understood where I was at mentally and emotionally.
41) The theme for 2015 is going to be Hard Work. I can't achieve anything without working hard and that's what I want to show.
42) I was to see new places in the US while running. I want to travel the world actually, but I would love to race every city, every country, every state! Just everything.
43) I want to spend time with people who want to spend time with me. That's it.
44) I want to master fitness and nutrition by finding a way to help people enjoy these two important areas of their life.
45) I was so strengthen the quality of urgency. I need to buckle down and I need to understand that everything I do has importance and needs to be done in a timely manner.
46) I want my everyday life to being able to go to the gym, help people achieve their goals, hanging out with friends, learning this sport of running and cooking healthy and nutritious meals.
47) Procrastination. I need to get rid of this ASAP. Nothing good comes from waiting and doing nothing while others are working hard at what they want.
48) I mean I want to achieve everything I set out do to. I want my résumé to look so impressive in this industry that no one can turn me down.
49) I want to remember 2015 as the year that I started my career. The year that's going to make me to be the person I will be in 10/20/50 years. I want to look at 2015 and want people to look at my 2015 and say "Damn, she wasn't playing, she said she was going to do something and she did it."
50) Number one goal for 2015 is to have at least ONE Certification under my belt and to become a certified run coach.
And that's it, that's my 2014 in a nutshell, I'm praying that 2015 goes much better.
If anyone else decides to do this then tag me!!!